Web Design & Development
Our in-house team of website designers, content specialists and marketing consultants will ensure you only need to deal with one friendly team for your new website.
We take websites seriously and so do your customers. That's why we make an effort to learn about your business, your target markets and your unique points of difference, so that your new website can set your business apart. We will write your content and tailor the user experience, making your website easy to navigate, visually enticing and search engine optimised (SEO).
Websites are often the first point of contact for your customers, so it's important to immediately capture their attention.
We use the following key elements to make our websites effective:
- Custom Design - Our graphic designers will work with you to create the website you envision and design templates for internal pages to suit your business needs.
- Mobile Responsive - We make websites which display beautifully on all mobile, tablet and all other screen sizes
- Easy to use Content Management System (CMS) - Our websites are built using the Typo3 CMS, meaning you don't need to be a coding genius to update content, we even show you how.
- Advanced Analytics - we set you up with your own Google Analytics account or modify your existing account to easily track the performance of your website.
- Call to action - we design enticing call to action interactions (such as "request a quote", "book now" etc.) and use them in appropriate positions throughout your website to engage your customers and drive conversions.
- Copy Writing - Website content is almost the most important part of the website, especially for your customers and Google. That's why we have dedicated content specialists to assist you in writing goal driving and keyword rich content that drives enquiries and is great for SEO.
At Clevvi, we have a whole team of specialists dedicated to creating you a website that not only looks great, but is easy to use and ranks well on Google.
Our websites are an affordable investment that pays off quickly by generating new business for you.
We can help you maintain your existing website, provide you regularly Google Analytics reports and more with our support packages.
Find out more — p.a.s.p
Discuss your website vision with us! — Start Now
View some of our information website case studies
Take a look at some of the previous information websites we've recently launched.
Watch some of our website webchats
These webchats explore topics related to website design and how they relate to you.
Why you need to register more than one domain!
Is your logo saying what you need it to?
Digital Checklist for Transferring Business Ownership
What is UX and why is it important to your business?
Defining your unique selling proposition
End of life announcement for Adobe Business Catalyst
Apply now for the Small Business Digital Grants!
Keep your data and computer safe with Quad9
The easiest way to keep your website up to date
How our team can make your content compelling
How our Graphic Design services can help you
Is your website goal driven and purposeful?
Why you should be blogging on your website
The best ways to optimise your Google My Business Listing
Why you should get professional photos taken instead of using stock images
Make the most of your Google Analytics account with Google Analytics "Goals"
Hackers love Wordpress and Joomla Websites
Google is focusing on Mobile First design for search results
Page Speed affects your user experience AND your Google ranking
Is your website being held back?
Search Engine Optimsation - what can you do?
Customised Websites vs Templates - what's the difference?
Content Management System
We develop our websites using the Typo3 content management system (CMS) which allows you to easily change the content, most images and links on your website. As part of our website package, we include a training session on how to use the back end of the website.
While on our Typo3 servers, we regularly complete updates to ensure your website funtionalities are always working as expected, meaning our CMS doesn't have the same security concerns that many of the "do it yourself" website platforms suffer from.