We would like to thank you and all of our clients for being part of 1300 Web Pro and we would like to introduce you to our new brand, Clevvi.
Why we’re re-branding
Our business has grown substantially in size and capability since we started at 1300 Web Pro in 2004. Besides websites, the digital marketing and programming sides to our business are now equally important and we believe are not well represented by our current branding.
1300 Web Pro doesn't properly communicate the full extent of our capabilities. We now have the ability to partner with businesses to provide more strategic and complex marketing and/or programming solutions, i.e. the relationship often starts with a website and often progresses into more complex marketing strategy or programming solutions designed to help your bottom line. With these advanced capabilities, we needed a refreshed identity that compasses all aspects of the business.
We considered over 200 names to find something that fits our identity and was not already taken. After much iteration and feedback, we have chosen Clevvi.
Why we chose Clevvi
- Promotes our team’s wide range of skills and the ability to both strategise and implement in-house.
- We find clever ways of helping our clients, including ways they wouldn't have thought of themselves.
- The “i” at the end represents our link to technology.
- Being “clever” is a higher order of thinking than pure intelligence.
Clevvi is based on the word “clever,” which is defined in the dictionary as:
- quick to understand, learn, and devise or apply ideas; intelligent.
- skilled at doing or achieving something; talented.
- showing skill and originality; ingenious.
- sensible; well advised.
What our new identity conveys
Our new brand reflects our strategic and goal-driven approach to our client's projects, whether the projects are marketing, web design or programming. It communicates our key points of difference, such as:
Our broad range of in-house competencies, including Marketing, Websites, Software Engineering and IT Strategy.
All work is bespoke and done in-house - we don’t use templates and don’t outsource.
We’re outcomes focused. We don't just make pretty pictures. We judge success by putting money in our clients’ pockets.
How the re-brand affects you
- Invoices and communications from us will now be from Clevvi. Our banking details will still remain the same.
- Our email addresses will now be "@clevvi.com.au", however, our old email addresses will still be redirected to us.
- Our website is now www.clevvi.com.au but www.1300webpro.com.au will still redirect to our website.
- If your website is hosted with us, you might notice our logo in the footer has changed to our new Clevvi branding.
- If we built your website, your backend login URL may change slightly if it contains the phrase "1300webpro". If this is the case, you should be automatically redirected to the new URL. Due to the changed URL, please ensure you update any bookmarks and saved URLs in password managers.