SEO isn't just for your website, you can also optimise your Google My Business listing. In this week's webchat, Brendan and Brooke discuss the best ways to ensure your GMB listing ranks highly on local searches.
Like Google search results, the higher your GMB listing, the more likely people are going to engage with your listing.
These are our top tips to optimising your Google My Business listing:
- Verify your Google My Business account (if you haven't already!)
- Complete your profile - this should include your business name, contact details, photos of your logo, location and/or team, picking the most suitable category and business hours (and special hours for public holidays)
- Encourage your customers to leave positive reviews on your Google My Business listing and reply to each review
- With your location, you have a few options. You can put a pin on the maps to show where your office is, however, if you service a particular area, you can enter a radius area or create a polygon map.
- Add posts to your Google My Business page. This is similar to a Facebook post and displayed on your listing.
If you haven't verified your Google My Business listing yet or you want to update your listing, visit Google Business.
Share this webchat to someone who has an unloved Google My Business listing!