In this week’s webchat, the team at 1300 Web Pro have put together an important list for you to check off before closing up the office for Christmas break.
December is a busy time of year and with Christmas just around the corner it's important to make the sure you don't overlook anything if you're closing down until the New Year. We have created a checklist to assist you in the lead-up to your Christmas break.
The following are our top 8 checklist items for you to tick off before the big man in red arrives!
1) Update your website and your social media with your closing dates and when you re-open in the New Year
2) Make sure you update your Google My Business listing with your holiday opening hours
3) Schedule auto-replies on your emails and let everybody know when you will return
4) Change the voicemail message on your phone or redirect it if someone is going to be answering the phone over Christmas
5) Make sure you have cleaned out your fridge, taken out the bins and tidied up your desk
6) Download the Facebook Pages Manager and Google AdWords app for your phone to monitor your campaigns until the New Year
7) Switch off your lights, air cons and any other devices that may be using electricity over the Christmas period
8) Don't forget to lock your office, set all your security alarms and inform security if anyone will be accessing office during your closure
These top tips will help you have a smooth Christmas break and an easy transition into the New Year. If you need help completing any updates just give us a call.
1300 Web Pro would like to thank all of our clients for their business this year. From all the team, have a safe Christmas and happy New Year.