Browser extensions are really useful time-saving tools. There are plenty of extensions available that can assist with all types of things. Most of these tools are free, easy to install and user-friendly. We use a lot of browser extensions and we've come up with our top 5 most useful.
Our top 5 most useful browser extensions
1) Window Resizer: This extension can change your browser windows to a range of pre-set sizes that correspond with the screen sizes of different devices such as mobiles, tablets and desktops. Window Resizer is a great tool for testing a website's responsiveness and how it displays for various screen sizes.
2) Awesome screenshot: This tool allows you to take screenshots of whole web pages and make edits to the image. With the ability to draw or write messages on the screenshot, it makes for an extremely handy tool for writing instructions or for explaining website design changes to your web developer.
3) ColorZilla: This extension is a colour eyedropper tool which will give you the colour numbers for anything on your browser. This mechanism makes it easy for you to be more consistent with branding colours.
4) Grammarly: This is a spell checking extension that will keep a watchful eye over everything you type and will point out any grammar and spelling mistakes you may have overlooked. This tool is extremely useful for platforms that don't have inbuilt grammar and spelling checkers and will help you avoided making any mistakes.
5) LastPass: This password manager extension saves all your passwords and can autofill your passwords for you. Means your passwords can be more secure and you don't have tens or hundreds of passwords to remember, just one - your LastPass password.
Those are our top 5 browser extensions that we think you might find handy too. Hopefully, they can help you maximise your time and be as useful to you as they are for us.