1300 Web Pro Directors, Brendan and James, share some insights about the power of utilising an effective Email Marketing System and some best practice to get the most out of your email campaigns in this short 4.5min video. Dollar for dollar, there is no more effective method of marketing than using an Email Marketing System.
Email Marketing gives you a captive audience of people who are already interested in your product, you are able control your message, create and send content very quickly and you get fantastic real-time statistics on views, open frequency and click through rates.
E-mail subscribers continue to engage with businesses at an incredible rate, as the following stats show us:
- You are 6x more likely to get a click-through from an e-mail campaign than you are from a tweet.
- Sending four e-mails in a month instead of one significantly increases the number of consumers opening more than one e-mail. (Source: WhoIsHostingThis)
- E-mail is 40x more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter. (Source: McKinsey)
- 81% of online shoppers who receive e-mails based on previous shopping habits were at least somewhat likely to make a purchase as a result of targeted e-mail. (Source: eMarketer)
- When it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving a marketing message, e-mail has the highest conversion rate (66%) when compared to social, direct mail, and more. (Source: DMA)
- E-mail subscribers are 3x more likely to share your content via social media than visitors from other sources. (Source: QuickSprout)
- Including a call to action (CTA) button instead of a text link can increase conversion rates by as much as 28%.
- E-mail marketing drives more conversions than any other marketing channel, including search and social. (Source: Monetate)
- A message is 5x more likely to be seen in e-mail than via Facebook. (Source: Radicati)
- 24% of visitors from e-mail marketing buy something, compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines and 0.59% from social media. (Source: Monetate)